After an amazing snow season, I’m at home in Melbourne, Australia and each week I spend my time on:
- Researching opportunities in emerging tech, blockchain applications and cryptocurrencies (I’m fascinated) and investing in tech.
- Writing a fortnightly email on business and tech trends and online presence and LinkedIn articles.
- Reading and listening to fascinating business, entrepreneurial & tech trends, and interviews with top performers to gain tips to refine how I think, work, and live.
- Learning to surf once or twice a week at Torquay and surrounds, meditating and doing karate.
- Coaching individuals to have impressive online presence and sometimes building websites with them.
- Exploring Melbourne, eating an affogato, going to exhibitions, baking and hanging out with friends and family.
- Tweaking things to gain more life.
What are you up to now?
Connect with me through email, private newsletter, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest (great brands and websites and impressive online content) and recommended podcasts & audiobooks.
This update was 24 October, 2017.
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.