I’m at home in Melbourne, Australia and each week I spend my time on these things:
- Researching blockchain applications and cryptocurrencies opportunities (I’m fascinated) and investing in tech.
- Writing a fortnightly private newsletter on business and tech trends and online presence (receive it here) and LinkedIn articles.
- Reading and listening to fascinating business, entrepreneurial & tech trends, and interviews with top performers (here are my favourites) to gain tips to refine how I think, work, and live.
- Learning to surf once or twice a week at Torquay and surrounds, meditating and doing karate.
- Coaching individuals to have impressive online presence.
- Exploring Melbourne, eating an affogato, going to exhibitions, baking and hanging out with friends and family.
- Tweaking things to gain more life.
I also just did a clean out (insired by kon mari) at my place. Feels good.
What’s happening in your world now?
Connect with me
- Private newsletter.
- Facebook Messenger
- Pinterest: great brands and websites and impressive online content
- Recommended podcasts & audiobooks
This update was 24 June, 2017.
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.