I’m at home in Melbourne, Australia and each week I spend my time on these things:
- Researching blockchain applications and cryptocurrencies opportunities (I’m fascinated) and investing in tech.
- Writing a fortnightly private newsletter on business and tech trends and online presence (receive it here) and LinkedIn articles.
- Reading and listening to fascinating business, entrepreneurial & tech trends, and interviews with top performers (here are my favourites) to gain tips to refine how I think, work, and live.
- Learning to surf once or twice a week at Torquay and surrounds, meditating and doing karate.
- Coaching individuals to have impressive online presence.
- Exploring Melbourne, eating an affogato, going to exhibitions, baking and hanging out with friends and family.
- Tweaking things to gain more life.
I also just did a clean out (insired by kon mari) at my place. Feels good.
What’s happening in your world now?
Connect with me through email, private newsletter, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest (great brands and websites and impressive online content) and recommended podcasts & audiobooks.
This update was 24 June, 2017.
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.