After a big 2016 turning Runway Digital into a online, self-service, learning business and reducing my obligations, I’m focused on exploring opportunities in think tanks, customer and employee experience design, in growth hacking, strategy, and in building digital capability in people.
I’m at home in Melbourne, Australia and visiting nearby surf breaks. Each week I spend my time on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Meeting with people in large organisations and startups to explore opportunities.
- Writing a fortnightly private newsletter on business and tech trends and online presence (receive it here), blogposts, and LinkedIn articles.
- Coaching individuals to have impressive online presence.
- Reading and listening to fascinating books and podcasts on business, entrepreneurial & tech trends, VR, and interviews with top performers (here are my favourites) to learn how to better think, work, or live.
- Working out, learning to surf, meditating and doing karate.
- Exploring Melbourne, going to exhibitions, seeing concerts and hanging out with friends and family.
- Tweaking things to gain more life.
2017 feels like a great year. Are you excited?
Connect with me
- Private newsletter.
- Facebook Messenger
- Pinterest: great brands and websites and impressive online content
- Recommended podcasts & audiobooks
This update was 7th February 2017.
This page was inspired by Derek Sivers.
Thanks for reading 🙂